Unlike most real estate brokers in the Seattle/Bellevue community, Mark’s strategy is to commit to a robust marketing plan from the initial stage of the listing engagement. Typically, Mark will commit to the following:
- Broker will have the property professionally photographed to produce high quality, high resolution images for advertising, brochures and web-based initiatives. Many real estate brokers do not engage a professional photographer which is a disservice to the Sellers as the photographic images are often the first criteria that a buyer considers when deciding whether or not to put the property on a showing tour.
- Broker will produce professionally filmed, high-quality property video (often, not always).
- Broker will submit the property to the Northwest MLS.
- Broker will cause the property to be submitted to at least fifteen highly trafficked real estate sites including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Bloomberg, International Herald Tribune, Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo Real Estate, Homes.com, Sotheby’s International Realty, Brazen Sotheby’s Realty, NorthwestPropertyAdvisor.com. More than 85% of all property purchases now start online. Therefore, it is critical to obtain a vast amount of internet exposure to increase the probability that a property will sell for the highest price in the shortest amount of time.
- Broker will have a high quality brochure professionally produced with the Sotheby’s brand. The Sotheby’s brand is one of the most recognized brand’s in the world for quality and sophistication.
- Broker will display the brochure in the his two offices on Main Street in Downtown Bellevue and at the Crossroads Mall on the Eastside of Bellevue.
- Broker will have the property featured throughout the network of Sotheby’s global offices via the proprietary “E-Gallery” video presentation. Not only will the property be featured on a video monitor in all six local Sotheby’s offices but also in the 600+ offices in 45 countries across the world.
- Broker will include the property on Realtor tours with an incentive for members to personally tour the property. Providing an incentive such as a lunch or a raffle greatly increases attendance at the property during the tour.
- Broker will host brokers showings and publicize open houses.
- Broker will send an informational broadcast email introducing the property to all area real estate brokers.
- Broker will send an eblast to his proprietary list of over 300 interested buyers.
- Broker will provide regular detailed Listing Reports providing market information, showing activity and feedback from buyers. Very few real estate brokers routinely provide such a report.
- Broker will feature property on all social media channels – Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Broker will provide an electronic Property Magazine (Issuu).
- Broker will display a tasteful for-sale sign in the yard of property.